No. Different waveforms perform differently depending on their shape, duration, voltage, current, and response to impedance. Different biphasic waveforms are designed to work at different energies. Impulse 6000D/7000DP measures the monophasic waveforms used in the legacy defibrillators, biphasic waveforms used in current technology, as well as pulsed-biphasic waveforms, an emerging technology.
Articles in this section
- How does the Ansur Plug-in work for Defibrillator analyzers?
- Are all biphasic waveforms alike?
- Which defibrillation waveforms can impulse 6000D and 7000DP test?
- What does impulse 7010, Defibrillator selectable Load Accessory used for?
- What does Ansur plug-in do?
- How can i properly test internal paddles used with defibrillators in surgery? should i use conductive gel?
- Does the impulse 7010 work with other defibrillator analyzers other than impulse 7000DP?
- Can i replace the battery myself?
- Can i always count on getting nine hours of continuous battery operation on fully-charged battery?
- After charging my unit completely, the battery charge level still indicates less than 100%. What is wrong? How do i get the charge level to 100%?