The Impulse 7010 only works with Fluke Biomedical's newest defibrillator/external pacer analyzer, the Impulse 7000DP. It will not function with legacy Fluke Biomedical analyzers such as Impulse 4000, QED6, QA40/45, or with competitor products.
Articles in this section
- How does the Ansur Plug-in work for Defibrillator analyzers?
- Are all biphasic waveforms alike?
- Which defibrillation waveforms can impulse 6000D and 7000DP test?
- What does impulse 7010, Defibrillator selectable Load Accessory used for?
- What does Ansur plug-in do?
- How can i properly test internal paddles used with defibrillators in surgery? should i use conductive gel?
- Does the impulse 7010 work with other defibrillator analyzers other than impulse 7000DP?
- Can i replace the battery myself?
- Can i always count on getting nine hours of continuous battery operation on fully-charged battery?
- After charging my unit completely, the battery charge level still indicates less than 100%. What is wrong? How do i get the charge level to 100%?