When you log into OneQA, you will land at the Assets page. To find your procedures, click to navigate to the Procedures page.
Anatomy of a procedure
- Header information including: title, medical device category, service type, and a description. These details are useful for locating the correct procedure to run and will appear in test reports that are eventually generated from executing this procedure.
- A Test Setup section with static components that populate at the time of execution, such as work order, asset, and test device information.
- Any number of customizable test sections that contain test components, which are the functional widgets that provide task instructions and actually record test results.
- Subtabs for easily viewing assets, activity history, and results associated with this procedure.
Procedure creation and customization
Creating and customizing procedures requires Author role permissions, which are provided via the Licensing Portal.
- From the Procedures screen, begin authoring a procedure via the (Add procedure) button or via the (Edit) button after selecting a pre-existing one.
- Enter the procedure header information, including an optional callback address - a path to a directory where the test results are automatically placed whenever the procedure is executed (e.g. C:/OneQA).
- Using the Test Library palette , add test sections and place components within those sections.
Sections and components can be reordered and renamed, and components can be highly customized to perform the desired testing.
See these articles for additional information on:
- the available test components
- designing electrical safety tests
- designing defibrillator and pacemaker tests
- Save your changes. Saving a procedure requires that a valid name is provided in the header section.
- Link assets to procedures - Link assets to a procedure so they appear in the subtab of the procedure, and likewise linked procedures appear in the subtab of an asset. To link a procedure with one or more assets, navigate to the Assets subtab and select (Connect the procedure to an asset). This will display an overlay where:
- assets can be filtered and manually selected, or
- asset groups can be defined based on category, manufacturer, and/or model, such that any asset meeting those criteria will be automatically associated with this procedure.
- Sample procedure library - download a set of sample procedures to your tenant that can then be customized. From the Procedures screen, click (More options) and select Download sample procedures.
- Archiving - If this procedure is no longer needed, it can be archived and hidden from view, available for unarchiving at any time via the (More options) button.